Recent Before & After Photos

Fire damage in Commercial Structure


This facility had a severe kitchen fire and SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane was quick to respond. Our crews quickly began removing excess water and started to get ... READ MORE



Content Cleaning for a Fire Loss


SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane responded to a fire loss and was able to handle all of the contents from the home. We make sure to inventory and document with phot... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup in Spokane


SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane responded to this kitchen fire and immediately began the cleaning process. This facility wanted to have the job done quickly and ef... READ MORE



Commercial Cleaning


These floors needed to be cleaned after a fire loss, and SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane was there to help. Our team was quick to respond to start extracting all o... READ MORE



Water damage in Spokane Restaurant


This restaurant had water in the entire facility. SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane was quick to respond and begin the mitigation process. Our team showed up and beg... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Spokane Movie Theater


Water damage occurred at this Spokane movie theater when plumbing lines in the walls leaked. The theater owners, like all business people, would be, were anxiou... READ MORE



Basement Mold Removal Spokane Valley


This basement had mold under the baseboards and drywall from moisture. Affected areas were removed and treated. In less than 48 hours, mold will start to growth... READ MORE



Skylight Mold In Spokane Valley Home


This skylight had mold damage to the drywall from moisture. Affected areas were removed and treated. Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Spokane Home Plumbing Failure


Water damage in this Spokane House resulted from a copper joint failure. The weight of the built up water damage on the ceiling ultimately led to the liquid fal... READ MORE



Kitchen and Bathroom Water Damage in Colbert


This house had several leaks in the roof, causing several problems in the kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. We were able to save the wood floors and drywall ceil... READ MORE