Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Personal Protective Equipment

When our technicians arrive on the job, they will be prepared with the proper personal protective equipment they need to keep themselves safe while performing a mold remediation. In this image, you can see one of our technicians using the proper PPE.

Mold In Window

When you have a moisture problem, it can lead to a mold problem. That's what happened in this picture. In order to deal with the mold problem, you have to fix the moisture problem too.

Mold Cleanup

This home had a severe mold issue and SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane was there to help. Our team was trained and qualified to remediate and begin the cleaning process. If you have any questions about our mold services visit our site at http://www.SERVPROnortheastspokane.com/mold-remediation

After a mold cleanup

This is an after shot after we cleaned a severe mold job. We followed strict protocols to make sure all of the correct steps were taken. This home passed the final test and was able to be lived in again. 

Mold Response in Winter

Our team responding to a mold job in the middle of winter. The cause of the mold was from snow melting and entering the house. We were able to identify the source and eliminated to prevent further damages.

Mold Remediation in Spokane, Washington

Here is a recent mold job our team responded to. There was a lot of microbial growth that we had to first find the source and eliminate. Once the source was eliminated we began the mitigation process.

Water Damage Resulting in Mold Damage in This Spokane Home

Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects. If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane professionals can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation. SERVPRO teaches IICRC technical classes in the proper removal of odors. Masking and other short cuts don't work when your odor problem is serious or persistent. Your SERVPRO Professionals has the training and equipment to identify and eliminate these offensive odors. By identifying the cause of the odor and determining the conditions in which it contact any surfaces, the odor can often be removed over time without a trace. Get Help 24/7 509-474-9144