Is There a Local Service for Pandemic Cleaning in Spokane?
Do Professional Companies Provide Added Value in Spokane?
Yes, SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane, owned by Jason and Dena Maas, is the local specialty cleaning service you can trust.
Our professionals have access to the best equipment and supplies. When a truly professional company delivers great customer service, they have the potential of providing real value in the fight against this virus. Professionals can deliver a higher level of results over DIY cleaning.
We believe that our SERVPRO is the right size company to really care and to individually serve our clients. Have no concerns; we are also large enough to complete a job of any size.
SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane has IICRC-trained techs that provide proactive preventative pandemic cleaning services in Spokane for residential and commercial properties. Our professional advantage:
• Experienced in environmental and biohazard cleaning
• Trained in following EPA, CDC, and OSHA protocols
• Access to EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectants and cleaning products
• The use of powerful commercial equipment
• Employee resources to do a job of any scale
• Available 24/7 to serve you at the most convenient time
• One-time and maintenance plans available
• Reasonable pricing
• Let’s talk, we offer meaningful advice and consultation.
For all of your cleaning needs, to hire a local professional who sincerely cares, please call SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane at (509) 474-9144.
For more about Spokane click here.
Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.